National Accounts Manager - Instacart
Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
As a National Account Manager – Retail ECommerce, you will be responsible for executing sales strategies to develop National Grocery account’s ecommerce presence in order to maximize profitability and ensure customer satisfaction in the grocery pickup and delivery channel, specifically Instacart, Walmart pickup & delivery and Kroger pickup & delivery. You will also be responsible for promoting the organization to new clients in order to meet strategic business objectives and grow major existing clients.
- Collaborates with grocery sales team to conduct national chain account sales calls and makes formal presentations of company pricing, products and promotions to regional or national retail/grocery customers
- Work with cross functional disciplines to develop strategies for new-to-brand growth across grocery delivery and pickup.
- Partner with Customers to develop strategies in support of our brand growth. Develop and deploy sales playbooks, toolkits, processes and deliver training and education to traditional sales teams to build Ecommerce sales opportunities.
- Analyzes customer trends to identify development opportunities within current and new accounts
- Develops and executes sales strategies in order to meet or exceed company’s sales goals, achieve KPIs as outlined in performance scorecards, and appropriately handle customer issues
- Coordinates and manages all virtual grocery assortment to align with Grocery sales team’s strategy
- Represents the company at trade association events, conferences, and major trade shows
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume and trends, potential sales and expansion and the results of potential sales and expansion projects
- Enable and drive excellence in execution, leveraging close collaboration with internal, external and key stakeholders, detailed account and project management, and consistent and clear communication.
- Manage customer account P&L, working closely with Channel FP&A. Own monthly and quarterly leadership recaps, reviews, and required meetings
- Assist with inventory planning, promotional programs, pricing audits as needed
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
Highly driven, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who want to join a category leading brand and help expand our growth in online grocery channels.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit and occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Digital Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree