Presell Service Representative - Coffee Service Division
Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
As a Presell Service Representative, you will be responsible for promoting Community Coffee’s premium brand. This position is responsible for delivering products and performing services for existing customers.
- Drives truck to deliver products, equipment and supplies to customer to achieve financial targets for route profitability
- Rotates products (stock)
- Collects payments from customer
- Makes daily bank deposits of funds
- Assists in proper loading of product into assigned vehicle. Unloads products and equipment from vehicle. Checks orders for accuracy before loading company vehicle
- Merchandises products for easy accessibility by the customer (i.e. cutting boxes, grouping like products in cabinets or shelves, etc.)
- Inputs and prints deposit, sales and delivery information in handheld computer; adjusts information as necessary
- Cleans truck and performs routine maintenance (such as washing, and checking fluids, oil and tire pressure)
- Communicates verbally, in writing, and/or via text/email with Presell Representative or manager, as appropriate
- Actively addresses customer needs, problems, and complaints related to products or equipment
- Collects empty containers, out of date, unsold or damaged merchandise from customers and handles according to company procedure
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
- One or more years of delivery experience preferred; DSD experience preferred
- Ability to operate specific equipment such as an electric pallet jack and a forklift desirable
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will service/sell to approximately 20-30 customers per day and is required to do the following:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand, walk; climb or balance; regularly has to stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl.
- Regularly required to get in and out of a vehicle.
- Must be able to frequently lift 35 pounds and occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Occasionally push or pull up to 100 pounds using a rolling pallet or similar equipment, often up or down a slight incline or ramp.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
Our People We are a high-performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Coffee Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Atlanta, GA, USA