Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Manchester, NH, USA Req #360
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Job Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
- You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
- You will perform hair collections following Psychemedics guidelines.
- You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
- You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
- You will regularly drive a commercial vehicle to travel in Connecticut and neighboring states to perform drug and alcohol testing
- You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Is a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications.
- Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructors minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
- Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
- Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
- Is Bilingual.
- Hours: Full Time 5:30 am to 2:00 pm, Tuesday - Saturday. Some overtime and on-call required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Manchester, NH, USA