10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #431
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Job Title: Sr. Compliance Specialist
Location: Houston, Tx
Reports To: Manager, Drug Testing Compliance
FLSA Status: Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have over 700 employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters which houses nearly 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Assist new clients implementing, managing and understanding their compliance programs, to include policy writing, DOT policy completion, random program compliance and third-party requirements.
Average % of time split among daily duties Responsibility
20% Administrative and Customer Service Support
50% Compliance Support
30% Manage projects and initiatives focused on continuous process improvement
• Prior DISAWorks® system experience
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of DOT compliance rules and regulations and the elements of an effective compliance program
• Superior writing skills and the ability to define issues, outline applicable rules, make pro/con arguments, and communicate sound conclusions based upon sound judgement
• Ability to communicate and influence using sound emotional intelligence
• Strong problem-solving and attention to detail
• Structured work methods to meet deadlines with quality deliverables
• Strong written communication skills
Required Education: or equivalent years of experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Three (3) years of customer service experience
Physical Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA