Driver Qualification Representative (Customer Service Representative)
San Fernando, CA, USA Req #326
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Job Overview: The Driver Qualification (DQ) Representative is responsible for auditing driver applications to ensure that each driver is fully compliant with state and federal Department of Transportation regulations. The position also performs a weekly follow-up of missing or incomplete information.
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide great customer service.
- You will stay current on all MPCS company policies, procedures and practices.
- You will stay current on all Federal and State regulations, pertaining to the department.
- You will retrieve DQ applications electronically via PDF file from the specific queue assigned to each auditor.
- You will audit the PDF file for missing or incomplete information. If file is found to be incomplete, make appropriate notations in the DQ FileMaker database.
- You will update driver status page (Compliance Page) with the application’s status.
- You will update driver employment history folder.
- You will update driver employment gap portal.
- You will send emails to clients advising them of any incomplete documentation so that client can resubmit revised docs.
- You will update driver record in DQ FileMaker database.
- You will perform weekly follow-up of missing or incomplete information.
- You will clean up EH analyzing duplicates, carryovers, etc. to process clean EH to PEI.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a High school diploma or equivalency.
- Has a minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Has a superior attention for detail and accuracy.
- Has strong computer skills in the areas data entry and data management.
- Has a solid working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer, Foxit PhantomPDF, Microsoft Office and FileMaker.
- Has the ability to use the Internet as a research tool, when required.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.25
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- San Fernando, CA, USA