Morganville, Marlboro Township, NJ, USA Req #453
Monday, October 5, 2020
Title: Scheduling Associate
Reporting: Reports directly to Client Services Manager
Primary Position Purpose:
Responsible for supporting the daily activities of the Scheduling Department to include (but not limited to) recruiting new or current facilities and scheduling of services.
1.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily monitoring of scheduling inbox.
• Schedule physical exams and drug and alcohol testing for clients.
• Daily Data Entry of customer and account data
• Locate and recruit Network for client requests, to include (but not limited to) cost and credentialing.
• Monitor and ensure Network Recruit Packs are valid.
• Customer Service: Communicate with customers, resolve issues and address concerns for all clients.
• Daily audits that involve outbound calls to laboratories and medical facilities to determine if services occurred, to request documentation and amendments for services.
• Answer phone calls and relay messages.
• Assist other departments as needed.
2. Skills/Attributes Required:
• Ability to stay focused due to frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional client service.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and shifting priorities as relates to business needs of organization and the client.
• Attention to Detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn.
3. Knowledge Required:
• General Computer Knowledge
• Ability to navigate Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of office equipment: fax, phone and scanner
• General Office Experience.
• Data Entry.
• Customer Service.
• High School diploma or equivalent required - Some college preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Morganville, Marlboro Township, NJ, USA