Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Lebanon, IN 46052, USA Req #126
Monday, October 12, 2020
Position Overview: As a Collection Specialist you will represent the company in the field and provide high quality customer service. You will perform urine drug-screen collections and breath-alcohol testing in a mobile drug testing unit.
A Day in the Life:
• You will complete urine drug screen collections (DOT & Non-DOT).
• You will complete breath alcohol collections (DOT & Non-DOT).
• You will complete oral swabbing.
• You will take hair collections.
• You will stock and clean the work area.
• You will occasionally go out of state and or have overnight travel assignments.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is certified for drug and alcohol collections, as well as oral swabbing, and hair collection.
• Has knowledge and ability to drive automatic and manual transmissions.
• Has knowledge and ability to safely pull a trailer.
• Can work a flexible schedule (early mornings & periodic overtime).
• Has excellent customer service skills.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Is detail oriented.
• Has a High School diploma.
• Has experience with pulling a 16’ trailer or similar sized object.
• Has prior experience in the drug testing industry.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $13.00
- Lebanon, IN 46052, USA