Medical Receptionist - Lewisburg, PA
Lewisburg, PA 17837, USA Req #474
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Summary: Provides primary administrative support and ancillary clinical support for clinic. Position provides coverage during clinic core hours typically 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Professionally administer all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Great clients in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
• Schedule clients for appointments
• Code and maintain accurate client records (electronic and hardcopy files)
• Ability to perform physical requirements of a clerical position :
o Frequently - stand, sit, walk, bend
o Continuously - operate a computer, answer phones.
o Lift – 11- 20 lbs
• Support clinical staff as needed in substance abuse testing or other basic clinic services.
• Excellent customer services skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Punctual and dependable
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn other proprietary software systems
• Professional appearance
• Adheres to all corporate policies/procedures and federal /state regulations.
• Minimum 1 year experience front office systems and procedures preferred
• High School education or equivalent
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00
- Lewisburg, PA 17837, USA