MRO Support Representative
Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #490
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Job Title: MRO Support Representative
Department: DISA Indiana
Reports to: Client Support Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have over 700 employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement.
Position Summary: This position is responsible to processing test results for clients. The person in this position needs to be able to communicate with clients on the phone as well as through email to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
Average % of time split among daily duties Responsibility
30% Handles results in DISAWorks, a proprietary data management system, entering drug and alcohol test information. fixing errors, donor refusals, and other notes to memorialize results, subsequent contacts, and any next steps. Schedules tests for clients.
30% Answers incoming phone calls and emails to answer customer questions, respond to inquiries, clarifies procedures, and gives directions. Contributes to the achievement of the client support team. Research information and makes outbound calls as needed. Assists clients with navigation/training in a proprietary data management system.
*Processes refusal to test by contacting the client, explaining what happened, explain consequences of violations, and referring to SAP
*Processes diluted test results by contacting the client, discussing the result and the requirement and authorization to re-test
30% Review paperwork for compliance with policy requirements.
10% Meets company performance standards, follows protocol, tracks information, and escalates potential issues. Performs other administrative duties that support operations, as required.
• Intermediate skills working with Microsoft office
• Type 30+ WPM
• Organized and Detail-oriented
• Ability to navigate computer applications while speaking with clients and applicants
• Ability to deal with difficult clients or situations
• Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well with others and on your own
• Previous experience working in an office environment
• Previous experience completing data entry work
• Ability to work in a team environment
High School Diploma
Overtime: As needed
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $13.50
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00
- Indianapolis, IN, USA