Accounts Receivable Representative
Tustin, CA, USA Req #466
Friday, November 13, 2020
Job Title: Account Receivable Representative
Location: Tustin, CA
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have over 700 employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters which houses nearly 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Provides a high level of customer service to facilitate payment of DISA receivables and address client inquiries, concerns or disputes. The Accounts Receivable Rep will conduct his/her activity with professionalism, courtesy, and diligence.
Average % of time split among daily duties Responsibility
30% Communicate effectively, promptly and professionally with internal and external clients. This will include co-workers, customers and vendors.
30% Routinely responds to incoming calls, e-mails and makes outgoing client calls. Responds to emails within 24 hours.
25% Input, access, and retrieve data from the computer. May need to research historical account information. This can include getting test result information, verify charge or billing information.
10% Process credit card payments by phone and documents information from account contacts. May perform account collections and submit closure forms for account closure requests.
5% Prepare, provide and distribute essential reports to account main contacts. Provide additional support to clients and the Accounts Receivable team as needed
• Experience working in Accounts Receivable, Staff Accountant or position utilizing basic accounting functions as a part of their routine responsibilities
• Ability to read, interpret and follow written procedures
• Ability to perform complex reconciliations and analyses of accounts
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to interact with clients professionally while making collection calls
• Ability to complete routine work with a high level of independence
• Ability to prepare routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to analyze account information and present historical or trend information
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors,
and the general public
• High school diploma, GED or similar documentation of education
• Associate’s degree (A.A/A.S) or related two years of college or technical school OR three (3) years of related experience and or training; or combination of both
Travel %: None
Physical Working Conditions:
The position is typically sedentary in a common office environment. Physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.00
- Tustin, CA, USA