Sales And Marketing - Business Development Manager
Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #320
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Job Overview: This role sells the entire product line to current accounts, identifies and sells to new customers. This role is primarily an Inside Sales roles focused on penetration selling and is heavily focused on making sales calls to customers.
A Day in the Life:
- You will establish and build relationships with decision makers.
- You will understand and assess customers’ business objectives.
- You will understand strategies and customer requirements.
- You will identify solutions to meet customer needs.
- You will lead other sales roles to maximize growth.
- You will handle overall account management including detailed account planning, sales forecasting and communication within the team and customer.
- You will handle business development/sales outreach activities (existing and new clients).
- You will co-sell with mid-level or senior-level BDMs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1 to 2 years of business to business sales experience.
- Has a yearly revenue or run rate exceeding $1,000,000.
- Has strong presentation skills.
- Has the ability to understand customers’ decision-making processes, buyers and influences.
- Can assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Can develop effective product solutions for customers.
- Has an in-depth understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies, and competitive field.
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has a BA/BS degree (preferred).
- Pay Type Salary
- Max Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Houston, TX 77041, USA