Accounts Payable Specialist
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #468
Friday, November 20, 2020
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with over 400 domestic and international employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 25 years and has a strong market presence in the energy and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package, along with flexible work schedules and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with an attitude of “work hard, play hard”. We offer seasonal appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Summary: Expedites the reconciliation of collection site invoices quickly and efficiently in order to provide a timely and accurate payment for services provided to DISA’s clients.
• Reconciles complex collection site invoices to the DISAWorks® database quickly and accurately according to defined procedures
• Identifies pricing discrepancies and initiates corrective action
• Processes payments quickly to maintain and improve relationships with vendors and provide same vendors with ample documentation of disputed charges
• Communicates effectively, promptly and professionally with internal and external clients of the department including coworkers, customers and vendors
• Works with other members of the department to identify and implement business process improvements
• DISAWorks® system experience
• Great Plains system experience
• High school diploma and two (2) years of customer service experience with working knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA