Metairie, LA, USA Req #504
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Responsible for supporting the finance function and needs at the local office level and interacting with the corporate finance team as needed.
• Record daily AP costs in system
• Prepare weekly AP spreadsheet to submit to corporate
• Maintain AP files - submitted and paid
• Reconcile vendor invoices monthly & quarterly to make sure we have all the invoices
• Reconcile and input Concur expense charges
• Prepare and distribute daily revenue reports
• Prepare daily and monthly billing
• Distribute weekly AR report
• Prepare client invoice summaries monthly
• Prepare client credit card invoice summaries monthly
• Prepare AR account statements monthly
• Collect on outstanding AR
• Prepare monthly sales trend reports
• Prepare monthly commission worksheets
• Handle daily AR posting inquiries
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience.
• 1 year of previous work-related experience required. 2 years of previous work-related experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Office environment.
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
Typical work schedule would be 40 hours per week scheduled from Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
This position is a full-time position with an hourly rate of $18-$22 per hour based upon skills and experience.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.00
- Metairie, LA, USA