Sales Executive - Remote Role
Remote, OR 97458, USA Req #527
Monday, February 8, 2021
Title: Sales Executive - Remote Opportunity
Reports To: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
DISA is looking for a results-driven National Sales Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for its Financial Investigations Division. We provide background and financial investigations for a variety of industries including Commercial Real Estate, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Hedge Funds, Asset Based Lending, Legal, Accounting, Franchise and Corporate Executive Search clients. These investigations utilizing database, courthouse investigations and verifications providing a deeper insight into the character, reputation, integrity and legal history of both individuals and businesses.
• Prospect and qualify new leads
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
• Track all sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics and keep current by updating account information regularly
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to operations
• Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
• Establish, develop, and maintain strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
• Meet and/or exceed quotas
• Coordinate sales effort with other team members and operations to optimize the sales effort
• Serve customers by selling services and meeting customer needs
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Proven work experience of 2-4 years as a sales representative
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including strong Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Remote home office – based in the US
This position is a full-time salaried position with a base rate of pay along with commissions and incentives. The base rate will be determined based upon experience and qualifications.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Remote, OR 97458, USA