Client Services Manager (Transportation) - Remote
Remote, OR 97458, USA Req #513
Friday, February 12, 2021
Customer Service Manager _ Remote
Customer Service Manager is to lead customer service department. Provide outstanding customer service to clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
• Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
• Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
• Hire and train new customer service agents.
• Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
• Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
• Experience working in a customer service position.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Remote, OR 97458, USA