Data Entry Specialist -Temp to Hire
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #524
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist - Temp To Hire
Department: Transportation Compliance
Reports to: Driver Qualification Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Exemption Status: Non Exempt
Management Responsibilities: No
Performs duties related to the receipt, intake, scanning, indexing, quality control and transfer of driver qualification file information. Controls all new client driver qualification information arriving and leaving the Driver Qualification department. Knowledge and ability to process internal requests for new driver qualification client’s information.
• Processing of documents related to driver qualification files which may require data entry, scanning and manually altering information to ensure document image accuracy.
• Work with management to create and prioritize an onboarding schedule.
• Must completely understand the use of the scanning software to program information into DISAworks
• A clear understanding and managing different stages of the driver qualification file onboarding process.
• Coordinating of documents coming in to DISAworks from different scanning locations.
• Sorting of documentation in a timely manner to meet onboarding requirements.
• Must label documents in DISAworks accordingly.
• Will confirm information interchange by communicating with Driver Qualification manger and team members.
• Takes action as directed and needed to support the Driver Qualification Services department.
• Resolves issues with regard to company services, data reporting, policy/program compliance, proprietary software and applicable procedures in a timely manner.
• Filter and clean inbound documents for driver qualification scanning.
• Review analyze rough/blurred documents and arrange in a clear format.
• Perform clerical function of scanning of all documents with due diligence.
• At times may need to assist with customer service.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Average Percent of Time
50% Breaking and uploading documentation that comes through the DQDocs mailbox into DISAWorks.
40% Scanning and uploading documentation that comes in hardcopy
10% Mass loading images into DISAWorks with proprietary software
• Achievement Focus – sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, recognizes and acts on opportunities, measures self against standards of excellence, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
• Business Ethics – upholds organizational values , inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and works ethically, treats people with respect, and keeps commitments
• Customer Service – displays courtesy and sensitivity, manages difficult or emotional customer situations, meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs, and solicits customer feedback to improve service
• Job Knowledge – is competent in required job skills and knowledge, exhibits the ability to learn and apply new skills, keeps abreast of current developments, requires minimal supervision, displays an understanding of how the job relates to others, and uses resources effectively
• Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays a commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts the success of the team above one’s own
• Continuous Learning – assesses own strengths and weaknesses, seeks feedback to improve performance, pursues training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, and shares expertise with others
• FMCSA driver compliance knowledge is a plus not required
• Must have a proven track record of achieving goals exceeding expectations and be well organized.
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite
• High School Diploma.
• DISAWorks® system experience
• Customer service experience or has knowledge of principles and process for providing outstanding customer service.
• Associate degree
Travel %: 0
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $13.00
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA