Title and Registration Representative
El Cajon, CA, USA Req #507
Monday, February 22, 2021
Job Title: Title and Registration Representative
Department: Transportation Compliance
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have over 700 employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters which houses nearly 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Provides excellent and prompt customer service by assisting clients with various inquiries and requests associated with DMV Title and Registration services. The ability to process documents and applications accurately and timely.
Average % of time split among daily duties
40% Receives customer calls and assists walk in customers with processing DMV applications through BPA system
20% Preparing processing logs, other needed documents, verifies fees and charges, sets up folders
20% Ensures full compliance with DMV protocols and requirements. May research information and contact DMV as necessary.
10% Maintaining and processing logs
5% Invoice Clients for services and fees
5% Other duties as needed
• 2 years of related experience
• CA DMV or motor vehicle Title and Registration experience at a dealership or auction preferred
• Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
• Bilingual helpful, but not required
• Organizational skills
• Good computer skills
• Reliable transportation & insurance
High School Diploma
Associate’s degree preferred
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $15.00
- El Cajon, CA, USA