Sales And Marketing - Business Development Manager
Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #334
Monday, February 22, 2021
Position Overview: This role sells the entire product line to current accounts, identifies and sells to new customers.
A Day in the Life:
- You will This role combines Inside and Outside sales and is focused on penetration and conversion selling.
- You will handle Business Development/Sales Outreach Activities (Existing and New Clients).
- You will co-sell with Mid-level or Senior-level BDMs.
- You will handle Business Planning customers (Executives & Sales Leaders).
- You will have the ability to thoroughly demo DISAWorks.
- You will understand customers’ decision-making processes, buyers and influences.
- You will assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- You will develop effective product solutions for customers.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies and competitive field.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1 to 2 years of business to business sales experience.
- Has yearly revenue or run rate exceeding $1,000,000.
- Has strong presentation skills.
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has a BA/BS degree.
- Has overall product knowledge across product lines (breadth).
- Has expert knowledge of all DISA’s services (preferred).
- Has expert knowledge of DISA’s Contractor Consortium (preferred).
- Pay Type Salary
- Max Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Houston, TX 77041, USA