Database Support Representative - Part Time
Metairie, LA, USA Req #485
Monday, February 22, 2021
Title: Database Support Representative
Reports To: Production Support Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for ordering and compiling field records and database records as requested by the Investigator used to develop reports for Clients.
• Pulls all preliminary database for verification purposes
• Order field records from Outside Field Investigators and generate database records as requested by Investigators.
• Contact Outside Field Investigators to confirm receipt of field record orders.
• Generate database records, including but not limited to county civil litigation, bankruptcy, tax liens, judgments, and newspaper articles.
• Compile and submit all records to the Investigator for review.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
• Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
• Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
• Previous investigative/work related experience is a plus.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
o Internal- Department Managers and Supervisors, Investigators, Investigative Analysts
o External- Clients, Outside Field Investigators
• Office environment.
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $12.00
- Metairie, LA, USA