Drug Testing Support Coordinator
Job Title: Drug Testing Support Coordinator
Department: Drug Testing Support
Reports to: Manager, Drug Testing Support
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with over 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 25 years and has a strong market presence in the energy and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Summary: This position will support the successful operation of Lab and MRO programs and systems and assist in ensuring operational excellence across the function.
• Serve as Point of Contact (POC) for University Services
• Serve as liaison with lab partners to ensure test result flow in a timely manner
• Identify and troubleshoot transmission failures
• Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiencies and simplification
• Work to vet with (supervisors, managers, and directors) best practices as they pertain to LAB/MRO operations and compliance
• Monitor lab coordinator workflow
• Responsible for statistics and data analysis. Help create, define, and deliver reports to management
• Work relevant Hubs, evaluate records movement and provide resolution for gaps
• Serve as a generalist across the LAB/MRO team filling in areas as based on the needs of the business
• Serve as a floater (cross-train) in any drug testing support position (Lab-MRO-OMRT-RDT as business needs arises
• Provide assistance in any other need as business may presentQualifications:
• Experience in a high-volume production work environment• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment• Strong follow-up skills• Proficient in computer business systems including Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products• Strong communicative and customer service skills• DISAWorks® system experience preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA