Data Entry Specialist (DOT)
San Fernando, CA, USA Req #562
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Job Title: Data Entry Records Specialist
Reports to: Operations Managers
Location: San Fernando, CA
Location: San Fernando, CA
Data Records Specialist downloads, subcategorizes, verifies, uploads and enters driver qualification applications into DECS’s websites. Once this step is complete, the Data Records Specialist then places the driver qualification applications into appropriate folders for further processing by individual departments. The Specialist uses leadership qualities to motivate and lead their group to enhance their performance. The Specialist strives for efficiency without sacrificing quality.
• Download driver qualification applications that arrive through the company’s D3 website portal.
• Verify the three positions into which a driver is being qualified, using driver license category and studio policies as a reference.
• Identify which services are required to be rendered for each client.
• Rename application files to include the date of Safety Performance History Request (SPHR), driver ID number, show title and related documents (when applicable).
• Communicate effectively and professionally with clients regarding the specific qualifications pertaining to the three driver positions being qualified.
• Subcategorize relevant documents based on the appropriate workflow.
• Verify subcategorized documents and then upload them into the D3 website auditor’s queue.
• Represent the company, its employees and the work environment with a positive attitude and demeanor.
• Stay current on all company policies, procedures and practices.
• Stay current on all Federal and State regulations, pertaining to department.
• Follow company workflow procedure to provide maximum efficiency.
• Participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate in Arts Degree helpful
• 6 months or more exp in an administrative, customer service or trucking industry.
• Ability to navigate multiple systems and enter data accurately
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Suite or similar applications
• 1 to 2 years - Preferred
Other job-related skills/background/certifications:
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to think in a clear, logical and organized manner and work under minimal supervision.
• Strong computer skills in the areas data entry and data management.
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer, Microsoft Office and FileMaker.
• Ability to use the Internet as a research tool, when required.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with coworkers, clients and vendors.
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings.
• Ability to concentrate and work efficiently and consistently.
• Ability to use hands and eyes repetitiously through the use of a computer monitor and keyboard.
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel and bend for extended periods of time.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.25
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Travel Required No
- San Fernando, CA, USA