Strategic Sales Executive
Virtual Req #568
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Senior Sales Executive (Remote work opportunity)
• Implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
• Oversee the planning, launch and integration of growth initiatives and strategic partnerships with major clients.
• Build relationships and develop future networks.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and analyze them to inform and shape MPCS’s strategic plan.
• Evaluate and structure new business development and strategic opportunities across all platforms at MPCS.
• Conceptualize ideas for new technical initiatives and collaborate with technology team on defining requirements and successful implementation.
• Represent MPCS’s strategic interests facing outward.
• Meet with company’s stakeholders on a regular basis to create meaningful strategies.
• Plan and develop marketing efforts to increase the value of internal and outward-facing brand.
• Assist in creating robust budgets and ensuring projects are within budget.
• Create and deliver effective communications and presentations externally and internally.
• Represent the company, its employees and the work environment with a positive attitude and demeanor.
• Stay current on all MPCS company policies, procedures and practices.
• Participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Continually observe surroundings and maintain a mindset of vigilance as it relates to the security of the facility.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree
5+ years in the transportation compliance industry
10+ years in the transportation compliance industry
Other job-related skills/background/certifications
• Strong working knowledge of the entertainment transportation compliance space.
• Expert level knowledge of DOT compliance policies and procedures.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to think in a clear, logical and organized manner and work under minimal supervision.
• Strong computer skills in the areas data entry and data management.
• Ability to use the Internet as a research tool.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with coworkers, clients and vendors.
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings.
• Ability to concentrate and work efficiently and consistently.
• Ability to use hands and eyes repetitiously through the use of a computer monitor and keyboard.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $66,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 40