Mobile Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol) - Part Time
Collection Specialist (Drug & Alcohol)- Part Time
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will perform hair collections.
• You will be driving a company truck to client testing locations.
• You will inform the Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a company mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs off-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
• You will be included in the holiday on-call rotation.
• You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructors minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Ideal candidate would have some medical background.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday - 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Manchester, NH, USA