Customer Success Representative
Danbury, CT, USA Req #934
Friday, November 20, 2020
Odyssey Logistics & Technology is a leader in the Logistics industry. Our cutting-edge technologies deliver high-value logistics strategies and tailored solutions across multiple transportation modes that are backed by the power of a freight network exceeding $3B globally.
Are you interested in joining a WINning team? We’re looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our Web Integrated Network (WIN) Team at our Global HQ office in Danbury, CT.
We love building meaningful relationships at every level of the organization. This position will play a key role in accelerating growth through retention and support of our sales team. You will have an opportunity to innovate, collaborate, and partner cross-functionally. If you have logistics industry experience, and you’re ready to take your career to next level, this might be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, quantify, and effectively communicate WIN’s value proposition to internal and external clients
- Work with Account Manager, WIN and cross-functional teams to define integration goals, scope of services and client obligations and provide support after implementation
- Conduct, attend and participate in all project review meetings to coordinate schedules, timelines and responsibilities
- Provide continuous feedback to Account Manager and WIN on client activity status, including milestones, risks and constraints
- Become a transportation and Logistics Subject Matter Expert (SME) with an emphasis in WIN system design and analysis
- Conduct training activities for clients as it pertains to WIN systems and functionality
The Ideal candidate will have:
- College Degree preferred, Supply Chain Management or Logistics studies, a plus
- Prior experience with customer facing software implementations
- Prior account management/customer service experience, a plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/Transportation industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proficiency in public speaking and presentations
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Salesforce knowledge
Odyssey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements Odyssey complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Danbury, CT, USA