Soft Bait Technician 2nd shift
**********$1,000 Sign on Bonus*********
Performs repetitive soft plastic molding operations to mass-produce soft plastic baits. Performs machine set-ups on various molding machine types. Maintains and keeps molders operating efficiently and producing a high-quality product.
· Operates molding machines for continuous operation
· Performs set-up operations
· Makes routine adjustments
· Does preventive maintenance and makes minor repairs
· Works at different work stations as production requires
· Checks for quality and removes poor quality from runner
· Maintains production records and worksheets
· Performs product and equipment testing
· Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques
· Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing
· Other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
· To perform this job successfully an individual must be mechanically inclined. They must be able to troubleshoot and correct molding process problems. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are provided.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6-12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
· Ability to add and subtract three-digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
· Medium/heavy lifting must be able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally.
· Ability to apply common sense and to understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with problems involving numerous variables in standardized situations.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and Ugly Stik. With operations in 19 countries and a dedicated workforce conversant in 28 languages, Pure Fishing is a leader in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products designed to exceed the needs of anglers worldwide. But fishing to us is not just about business, it is about time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement and the environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Manufacturing and Operations
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA