Part-Time Fish Factory Outlet Cashier/Clerk
Assist in stocking and straightening merchandise. Assists customers and operates cash registers. Receives assignments on a project basis although assignments to a specific area may be made.
1. Greets all customers in a friendly and courteous manner
2. Assists in keeping store departments stocked and merchandised
3. Accurately receives and prices merchandise
4. Checks out customers by operating cash register and bagging of merchandise
5. Responsible for the safekeeping of cash registers receipts
6. Assists in maintaining general appearance of merchandise
7. Moves freight from stockroom to sales floor
8. Performs related duties as situations dictate
9. Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
10. Some weekend and evening hours
1. 9th grade completion or equivalent.
2. Fishing experience and/or tackle knowledge.
1. Ability to communicate efficiently with customers
2. Familiarity with fishing tackle and techniques
3. Basic computer skills in Windows environment
Willingness to learn
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Retail (Stores)
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA