Data Entry Specialist
Responsible for working towards Best in Class Customer Service while receiving, processing, and
entering orders and accounting related work flow; handling Consumer inquiries
and complaints in a timely fashion; Individuals are expected to identify and be
an active participant in process improvements that mutually benefit the
Customer and Pure Fishing, work towards providing Best in Class customer
service, while demonstrating the Values and Behaviors of Pure Fishing.
- Communicates to consumers estimated repair cost reviews repair cost with consumer and processes credit card information.
- Receives orders and enters orders and information into SAP.
- Provides price, availability and technical information as requested.
- Provides exceptional service to each customer by focusing on meeting their needs
through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests
and issues, and maintains a desire to serve the consumer.
· Answers inquiries regarding status of repairs
and follow through on all commitments made to consumers.
- Responsible for providing input to supervisor and team and working towards improving
the department and/or service to our consumer to provide Best in Class service.
- Must be able to maintain PCI compliance
- Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as team
- Must have good understanding of social media and demonstrated ability to
interact with consumers to build brands and loyalty.
- Must have good data entry skills and prior computer experience in word processing
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong phone and analytical skills
- Must be committed to the customer and consumer.
- SAP Experience is a strong plus.
- GED or High school diploma is required. College degree preferred.
- Two years’ customer service-related experience assisting external customers on the
telephone. Prefer experience developing and maintaining relationships with customers and field sales representatives in an account management capacity.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a
portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger,
Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and Ugly Stik. With operations in 19 countries
and a dedicated workforce conversant in 28 languages, Pure Fishing is a leader
in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products designed to exceed the needs of
anglers worldwide. But fishing to us is not just about business, it is about
time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement and the
environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable
experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Customer Support
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA