Responsible for leading, motivating, coaching and training the
inventory control team to exceed productivity, quality, and safety objectives.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to SOPs, meeting cycle count requirements and
maintaining an accurate inventory.
· Lead, coach, motivate and train cycle count team. Direct team to complete daily, weekly and monthly goals.
· Manage cycle count process ensuring ABC requirements are met per SOP. Executes cyclical plan to complete empty bin counts.
· Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies, identifying root cause and collaborating with DC and manufacturing to drive corrective action.
· Reconcile virtual locations, in-transits, and non-conformance.
· Lead other inventory management functions which includes processing damages, holds,
rework, and E&O.
· Run daily, weekly and monthly reports using Sap and Excel.
· Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
· High School Diploma/GED required; Some college preferred.
· One to three years inventory control related experience in a DC environment improving
processes, driving quality and safety, and improving fiscal performance.
· WMS Inventory experience preferred.
· MS Office experience. Must be proficient in Excel.
· Results oriented individual with the ability to help develop and sustain a strong positive
· Must be able to obtain Forklift License.
· Leadership and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must be detail orientated, motivated, and self-directed.
· Continuous lifting or moving of lightweight materials; must be able to infrequently lift
50 and on occasion team lift 75 pounds. This job requires continuous bending,
stretching, climbing ladders, and continuous walking on cement floors.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the
leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a
portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger,
Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and Ugly Stik. With operations in 19 countries
and a dedicated workforce conversant in 28 languages, Pure Fishing is a leader
in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products designed to exceed the needs of
anglers worldwide. But fishing to us is not just about business, it is about
time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement and the
environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable
experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA