Distribution Center- SL Warehouse III
Warehouse Associate III will be
efficient in Cell Lead and Hostler processes and duties and will fill in these
areas as needed in addition to being proficient at Warehouse Associate I and II.
Lead Position Summary- Serves as a functional expert in work
cell. Supports the training, motivating, and communicating with the team. Provides
assistance to Distribution Lead/Supervisor in guiding resources to exceed
day-to-day productivity, quality, and safety objectives to drive world-class
performance in quality and productivity.
Position Summary – Performs the necessary procedures to
arrange, coordinate, stage & prepare containers and trailers for unloading
and shipping at the SLDC. Performs the necessary procedures required per C-TPAT
· Performs core process duties 75% of time -order picking, replenishment, freight line, receiving,
assigning of orders to the floor, etc. (daily)
· Key member in facilitating and sustaining continuous improvement. (weekly)
· Monitor quality and performance metrics. (daily)
· Supports and executes day-to-day work assignments consistent with team needs and
· Supports consistent training to drive efficient processes and exceed goals. (as
· Assists Distribution Lead/Supervisor with additional responsibilities as identified.
(less than 10% of their time)
· Coordinates the movements of containers and trailers.
· Communicates with employees and truck drivers.
· Responsible for container and trailer safety and security.
· Responsible for container and trailer C-TPAT required inspections.
· Responsible for container seal application procedure per C-TPAT regulations.
· Inspects and sets placement of trailer jacks and wheel chocks.
· Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
· Works under general supervision on duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
· Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of freight yard problems and issues.
· Maintains and updates freight yard report
· Maintains a daily equipment inspection log.
· Follows all company SOPs and guidelines.
· Maintains clean work environment.
· Available to work overtime when required.
· Other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
· Strong leadership and organizational skills.
· Previous logistics experience is helpful.
· Performance results oriented individual with the ability to help develop and sustain a
strong, positive team.
· MS Office experience.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Must be able to obtain Powered Equipment License.
· Communication skills
· Problems solving skills
· Leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· A high level of energy to drive process improvements
· Ability to adapt and function in adverse weather conditions and outdoor temperature
· Physical Ability – Continuous lifting
or moving of lightweight materials; must be able to infrequently lift 50 and on
occasion 80 pounds. This job requires continuous bending, stretching, and
climbing ladders also continuous walking on cement floors.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the
leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a
portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger,
Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and Ugly Stik. With operations in 19 countries
and a dedicated workforce conversant in 28 languages, Pure Fishing is a leader
in outdoor and recreational lifestyle products designed to exceed the needs of
anglers worldwide. But fishing to us is not just about business, it is about
time shared with family and friends, time on the water, excitement and the
environment. We are a passionate team dedicated to creating memorable
experiences by helping anglers everywhere have more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA