Pure Fishing Distribution Center - SL Warehouse II
Warehouse Associate II will
be efficient in Cycle Counting, Receiving Specialist, Freight Line Handler,
Quality Control, Replenishment Specialist and International Order puller duties
and will fill in these areas as needed in addition to being able to perform
duties assigned to Warehouse Associate I.
Cycle Counter Position
Performs procedures for accurate inventory.
Receiving Specialist Position
Performs requirements to receive finished goods from all outside vendors.
and stores raw material product into designated locations. Receives sourced
goods into the warehouse.
Driver Position Summary – Performs requirements to replenish home bins from overstock
locations on all products. Pulls overstock pallets down for order pullers in
the bulk area, 305 and PTL Areas. Other
tasks in all departments as assigned and needed.
Freight Line Handler Position
Ensure customers cartons are placed in/on the correct pallet/carrier by
stacking, wrapping, and loading pallets/cartons.
Quality Control Position
Summary – Inspects various customer orders for quality, quantity and any special handling instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Obtain forklift license and operate a variety of forklifts in a safe and efficient
2. Following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
3. Return all equipment used in working order and ready for the next shift.
4. Cycle count all prime and overstock locations.
5. Investigate discrepancies on problem inventory and cycle counts.
6. Run reports from SAP system and check.
7. Do transactions for removing damaged product from system.
8. Report large discrepancies and/or adjustments to inventory cell lead/supervisor.
9. Analyze reports to correct inventory.
10. Follow general plant and department safety rules and practice good housekeeping.
11. Replenishment of Home Bins and PTL Gates from overstock locations using RF transactions.
12. Check product on transfer order for correct EDP number and correct count.
13. Scan transfer orders with RF Scanner.
14. Check for possible combining of product with another location.
15. Wrapping and staging pallets in location/trailer.
16. Scanning transfer orders for product put away.
17. Place packing lists on orders per customer requirements.
18. Weigh all foreign pallets.
19. Contacting lead or supervisor for additional assignments when there is no available work.
20. Reports any errors to their Lead and/or Supervisor so that they can ensure they get
21. Inspects palletized orders for customer requirements as required (Bulk area)
22. Works directly with the leadership team to communicate any urgent findings that need to be
23. Stack products on pallets, if it is a freight order and label each pallet.
24. Remark labels if damaged.
25. Available to work overtime when required.
26. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – To perform this job an
individual must be able to handle multiple tasks and have computer
aptitude. Must be able to obtain
Education and/or Experience – Must have a High School
Diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months related training and experience.
Mathematical Skills – Must add, subtract,
multiply, divide. Good analytical skill for problem solving.
Physical Ability – Continuous lifting or
moving of light weight materials; must be able to infrequently lift 50 and on
occasion 80 pounds. This job requires continuous bending, stretching, and
climbing ladders also continuous walking on cement floors.
Reasoning Ability – Must be able to
understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA