This role is responsible for forecast generation, analysis and communication processes necessary to maintain the Pure Fishing product forecasts in North America.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Interface with multiple functions to consistently improve forecast accuracy
· Maintain SAP APO data and parameters to ensure optimal statistical forecasts
· Prepare data inputs and outputs for all forecast related functionality (APO, R/3, QlikView)
· Maintain performance in key measurements to support forecasting goals
· Ensure alignment with Best Practices in forecasting (APO), and reporting (Qlikview, BI)
· Develop and build Key Account CPFR relationships with customer and sales team
· Manage CPFR related data, tools, and reporting to facilitate effective meetings
· Plan and carry out monthly calls with key customers to drive collaboration on forecasts
· Participate in projects to improve system functionality and processes for the overall team
· Provide reporting and analysis to support continuous improvement projects
· Review New Product forecasts and use Market Analysis and trends to validate and challenge as needed.
· Provide forecast information to drive the S&OP process to ensure Planning Forecast and Business Plan are in sync
· Provide support throughout the year in maintaining the North America Sales Plan in units and dollars with timely updates and gaining alignment on the forecast with the sales team.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS:
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
Cancellations as a Percent of Sales
Inventory Cost of Goods Sold and Obsolete Inventory
· Possess excellent written and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills (Excel, Access, Forecasting Software, SAP APO, QlikView a plus)
· Strong Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Strong analytical skills with mathematical/statistical emphasis.
Education and Experience:
2 - 5 years of experience in analytical positions, preferably in consumer packaged goods industry.
Experience developing detailed forecasts and inventory plans.
Experience dealing with seasonal selling cycles with long lead-times a plus.
BA degree in business related field and APICS certification desired.
- Job Family Manufacturing and Operations
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbia, SC, USA