Distribution Warehouse - 1st shift
Will be efficient in Cycle Counting, Receiving Specialist, Freight Line Handler, Quality Control, Replenishment Specialist and International Order puller duties and will fill in these areas as needed in addition to being able to perform duties assigned to Warehouse Associate I.
- Obtain forklift license and operate a variety of forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Return all equipment used in working order and ready for the next shift.
- Cycle count all prime and overstock locations.
- Investigate discrepancies on problem inventory and cycle counts.
- Run reports from SAP system and check.
- Do transactions for removing damaged product from system.
- Report large discrepancies and/or adjustments to inventory cell lead/supervisor.
- Analyze reports to correct inventory.
- Follow general plant and department safety rules and practice good housekeeping.
- Replenishment of Home Bins and PTL Gates from overstock locations using RF transactions.
- Check product on transfer order for correct EDP number and correct count.
- Scan transfer orders with RF Scanner.
- Check for possible combining of product with another location.
- Wrapping and staging pallets in location/trailer.
- Scanning transfer orders for product put away.
- Place packing lists on orders per customer requirements.
- Weigh all foreign pallets.
- Contacting lead or supervisor for additional assignments when there is no available work.
- Reports any errors to their Lead and/or Supervisor so that they can ensure they get corrected
- Inspects palletized orders for customer requirements as required (Bulk area)
- Works directly with the leadership team to communicate any urgent findings that need to be addressed
- Stack products on pallets, if it is a freight order and label each pallet.
- Remark labels if damaged.
- Available to work overtime when required.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Qualifications – To perform this job an individual must be able to handle multiple tasks and have computer aptitude.
- Must be able to obtain forklift license.
- Education and/or Experience – Must have a High School Diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months related training and experience.
- Mathematical Skills – Must add, subtract, multiply, divide. Good analytical skill for problem solving.
- Physical Ability – Continuous lifting or moving of light weight materials; must be able to infrequently lift 50 and on occasion 80 pounds. This job requires continuous bending, stretching, and climbing ladders also continuous walking on cement floors.
- Reasoning Ability – Must be able to understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing
tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu
Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, SpiderWire, Stren, and
Ugly Stik. With operations in 19 countries and a dedicated workforce conversant
in 28 languages, Pure Fishing is a leader in outdoor and recreational lifestyle
products designed to exceed the needs of anglers worldwide. But fishing to us
is not just about business, it is about time shared with family and friends,
time on the water, excitement and the environment. We are a passionate team
dedicated to creating memorable experiences by helping anglers everywhere have
more fun catching more fish.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA