Fish Factory Outlet FFO Receiving Clerk
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!
Receives, sorts, stores and distributes incoming and outgoing merchandise with supervision. Maintains and updates bin location inventory system. Transports merchandise between warehouse and store. Ships outgoing merchandise. Works in store as needed.
Promptly and appropriately responds to internal and external customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
Unloads, checks in and stores incoming merchandise.
Packs and ships outgoing orders.
Files shipping information and supplies tracking information.
Maintains a safe and clean warehouse.
Delivers merchandise using company vehicle.
Withdraws and processes internet based orders.
Works in store as needed.
Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 months of warehousing experience
- 3 months of inventory control experience
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows based programs.
- Ability to obtain forklift and picker license.
- Basic math skills and the ability to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement.
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs on occasion.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Retail (Stores)
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1900 18th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360, USA