Customer Service Representative - Fly
The Customer Service Representative - Fly will provide world-class customer support to our fly fishing customers, with focus in the following areas: receiving, processing, and entering orders and accounting-related workflows; handling sales, consumer and customer inquiries in a timely fashion; interacting with consumers and customers through the contact center via chat rooms, websites, emails, social media, phone calls, faxes, etc. and/or for account management on selected key accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Seeks, understands, anticipates, and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. Provides exceptional service by focusing on meeting their needs through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests and issues, and follow-through on all commitments made to the customer using systems, resources, processes/guidelines available.
- Readily available to work in the contact center (I3) to interact with consumers/customers to answer and research inquiries and resolve issues through the following means of interaction, which include but are not limited to phone calls, emails, chat, fax, & mail.
- Resolves customers' service or billing issues, exceptions/deductions, and helps coordinate and address these with the appropriate support teams (Returns, Sales, Accounts Receivable, Distribution, Supply Chain/Forecast, Brand Management, etc.)
- Identifies and actively participates in process improvements that mutually benefit the consumer, customer and Pure Fishing, and works toward providing world-class service, while demonstrating the values and behaviors of the company.
- Applies instructions from purchase orders/requests received via phone, email, fax, mail, or electronic transmission form (B2B portal, EDI, etc.) for processing into SAP, ensuring customer satisfaction. Reviews purchase orders/requests and recommends modifications to ensure these are in accordance with our internal processes and programs to minimize our exposure.
- Exhibits resourcefulness and assists with testing in SAP QAS for resolution on breaks/fixes.
- Works under general/moderate supervision with a certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices, and procedures/processes within the field. Able to perform a variety of tasks.
- Relies on limited experience, available resources, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills; able to set priorities.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Understands and can identify our service operational metrics and key performance indicators for Pure Fishing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional call and email etiquette.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Has 2-5 years of experience in customer service or a related field.
- Passion for fly fishing and technical understanding of fly fishing products.
- Intermediate Excel user or familiar with creating conditional formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and creating charts/tables/diagrams to organize and analyze data.
- Must possess good data entry skills.
- Has some familiarity with EDI and SAP.
- Has had some exposure or familiarity with Supply Chain/Logistics processes.
- Columbia, SC 29203, USA
- Columbia, SC 29203, USA