Customer Success Manager
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
We are a portfolio company of Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on investments in targeted segments of the software, industrial technology, financial services and healthcare industries. We operate like a start-up tech company but have over $100 million in annual revenue, with more than 8,000 customers, and operate in 100+ countries.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for a book of business that amounts to approx. 35 - 50 existing clients. The CSM role is to help our clients to continually drive value from their investments in Sphera’s technology/expertise and to make sure these accounts positively view Sphera. The CSM is responsible for renewing their clients (annual software service fee “support and maintenance”) on multiyear agreements.
CSM’s are responsible for identifying upsell and cross selling opportunities (white space) in their assigned accounts and supporting, facilitating requests for additionally services, consulting. The role will report into the Vice President of Customer Success Management for Sphera’s international business.Primary measures of performance will be client retention and growth.
- Manage client renewals;
- Facilitate the client engaging with Sphera’s consulting team;
- Identify opportunities in these accounts and facilitate the upsell and cross sell of other modules, software offerings, services;
- Identify clients at risk and resolve client issues;
- Support clients attending Sphera events;
- Establish clients as references;
- Manage all system records that need completing as part of the process, i.e. SalesForce entries and SharePoint; and
- Collaborate with a broad set of colleagues to establish and maintain client satisfaction.
- Highly motivated, resilient and results oriented;
- Self-disciplined with good time management and organizational skills, able to work independently and towards common goals in a group sales environment;
- Ability to work the SaaS software renewal cycle from quote creation to closing the multi-year renewal in a business-to-business environment;
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Good listening and comprehension for a clear interpretation of the clients need;
- Confident using SaaS technology and apps, ability to learn new applications; and
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Experience in customer success management or account management in Software industry;
- Demonstrable knowledge of planning, prospecting, opportunity progression and closing;
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills;
- IT literate, office 365 and Salesforce CRM and
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
- Job Family SR PROFESSIONAL
- Pay Type Salary
- Work Location (reporting only) UK WARWICK (ENGLAND)
- United Kingdom