Under the direction of Maintenance Manager, the Storeroom Coordinator performs on-site labor in the storeroom to include receiving, stock location and placement, issuing of parts, inventory control, cycle counts and providing customer service to both internal and external customers. The Storeroom Coordinator will also be responsible identifying work orders, kitting, and providing the necessary documentation. Lastly, provide J.D. Edwards support for generation of PMs / work orders.
- Perform all receiving of purchased material (email upon arrival of Items as required), stocking, issuing, and locating inventory utilizing the MRO computer system
- Daily manage the return to stock shelf - contacting appropriate personnel to get information needed to complete the return to stock
- Ensure all purchase orders (PO), returns for stock items have appropriate documentation
- Copy of completed PO filed in storeroom, items to include signed purchase orders, requisition, packing slip and receiving receipt
- Ability to generate PM work orders as required for maintenance mechanics
- Ability to set up new vendors, new items, relocate inventory, and create unexpected arrivals in the MRO system
- Perform cycle counts on a schedule provided by Manager – full storeroom cycle count must be completed twice per year
- Responsible for laying out the storeroom and building shelving, creating bins, drawers, etc.
- Maintain a cross references for parts locations in the MRO computer system
- Track stock levels, order points and quantities based on usage
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be 21 or older at time of hire
- AA degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance purchasing, inventory control management, and preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to prioritize and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and work well within a group
- Proficient in MS Office, JD Edwards, and barcode software a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Provide good verbal and written communications to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Demonstrates reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team/crew environment, adherence to all safety regulations and operating procedures
- Working environment has exposure to both indoors and outdoors and related warehouse/production equipment and associated noise levels
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the warehouse/production environment
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Facilities Maintenance
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 85 Bourne St., Westfield, New York, United States of America