Injection Molding Technician-2nd Shift
The Molding Technician is responsible for overseeing the operation of injection molding machines to produce products which conform to part specifications, quality specifications, procedures, and standards. Set up molding equipment, process, and to produce parts to specification throughout the shift.
- Utilize mechanical skills to install, remove and adjust Injection Molding machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines and follow process to resolve failures.
- Perform set-up of molds for all mold changes, equipment set-up and start-up of injection molding machines, operate all molding machines and mold quality parts to customer specifications and standards.
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines and molds.
- Keep Injection Molding machines and auxiliary equipment running in a safe, productive, quality-the-first time, and efficient manner.
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks.
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality.
- Communicate to supervisor and other technicians and document all technical information and issues.
- Participate in reducing the rate of scrap.
- Assists in training of employees in proper work methods for safe and efficient performance of job duties.
- Maintains records, files, and other documentation pertinent to assignments.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Two (2) years of direct hands on injection molding including machine adjustment, troubleshooting, mold installation and removal.
- RJG Master Molding or formal training a plus but not a requirement.
- Associates degree in Plastic, Mechanical, Engineering Technology, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mechanical skills.
- General knowledge of plastic materials and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Mathematical aptitude
- Experience with PC tools including MS Excel and Word.
- Extensive use of manual dexterity, ability to grip, firmly hold, turn, and practice strong hand coordination in order to troubleshoot, service and repair industrial equipment and use hand tools to perform the same.
- Ability to continuously stand, walk, bend to perform the essential job duties.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound
- Type de paie À heure
- 3041 Faye Road, Jacksonville, FL 32226, États-Unis